Saturday, January 26, 2008

Information Please


We live in an "uncertain" age. That is, I don't know what "age" I'm in. Oh, I know I'm a "senior" but what about the big picture. I don't know if it is still the "Information Age" or not. I do know that I found out real fast that "Information" was not cheap. Everybody wants to sell you a book on almost anything you can think of. Why don't they just tell you what they know for FREE? Well, here in My Town you can still get our local newspaper for FREE. They even deliver it to your mail box FREE. Ours is a great little newspaper. All the local news and more. One of the best parts is the reporting of the Town Boards meeting, letters to the editor, and the police report. Of course you already know what most of the news is because your telephone hasn't stopped ringing. Anyway, we have a great little newspaper...didn't I just say so? The top pix shows where the newspaper is located. In there is Louige's? Pixxa. Great Pizzas here. High schoolers hangout there. FREE delivery also. Try it you'll like it as the slogan goes. Have a Pizza while you read your FREE paper.

The other Pix shows you one of our MANY Hair Salons here in the valley. I cannot possibly show them all to you because if you ask any woman they have the "only person who can do my hair right"! Shears is one of the few in a commercial building and it is next door to the barber shop.

Until next time......PEACE!

No comments: